sábado, maio 28, 2005

2050 - And Immortality is within our Grasp : Funny Story

Posted by HelloFuture or End of the World ?!



Sony hasn't even announced a launch date for the PS3, and already some bloke calling himself a "futurologist" is making predictions about its successor - no, not the PS4 even, but the PS5.

According to the Observer, Ian Pearson - head of BT's "futurology unit" - has spent 20 years studying technology and that, and is reasonably impressed by the specs for Sony's forthcoming next-gen console.

"The new PlayStation is 1 per cent as powerful as a human brain," he told the newspaper. "It is into supercomputer status compared to 10 years ago."

However, Pearson reckons that's nothing compared to what we can expect in the future. "PlayStation 5 will probably be as powerful as the human brain," he said. Right. Thanks for that.
What's more, there will be no death in the future - we'll all be able to download our brains into computers and live forever, says Pearson.

"By 2050 we would expect to be able to download your mind into a machine, so when you die it's not a career problem. If you're rich enough then by 2050 it's feasible. If you're poor you'll probably have to wait until 2075 or 2080 when it's routine."

If you want to learn more about Ian Pearson's frankly hilarious vision of the future, including how yoghurt will contain electronics so "you could have a conversation with your strawberry yoghurt before you eat it," because that's what the world really needs, you can read the full article here.


Enjoy this Trully Amazing & Funny Story !!

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Awesome post.

Here is my website: genf20 plus

4:47 da manhã  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your article seem to be running off the screen in Ie.
I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know.
The style and design look great though! Hope you get the issue resolved soon.
Cheers

Also visit my blog: virility ex south africa

11:57 da manhã  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

This is a topic that is close to my heart... Cheers!
Where are your contact details though?

Also visit my blog: is xtreme no safe

1:36 da manhã  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it, you can be a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back at some point. I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great writing, have a nice weekend!

Also visit my site: Eazol

1:11 da tarde  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Wow, marvelous blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site
is magnificent, as well as the content!

my web-site women hair transplants

12:10 da manhã  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Wow, awesome blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your site
is excellent, as well as the content!

Also visit my web blog blogspot.com

6:17 da manhã  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

If you are going for most excellent contents
like me, only pay a visit this web page everyday as it provides quality contents, thanks

Here is my weblog virility ex

12:24 da manhã  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
Look advanced to more added agreeable from you!
However, how could we communicate?

Feel free to visit my webpage :: telangana-online.com

8:04 da manhã  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Hello there! This is my first visit to your blog!
We are a group of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche.

Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on.
You have done a outstanding job!

Here is my website - http://xtreme-fitness.info

1:13 da manhã  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Have you ever thought about publishing an ebook or guest authoring
on other sites? I have a blog based upon on the same ideas you discuss and
would really like to have you share some stories/information.
I know my audience would enjoy your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e mail.

Also visit my blog post ... snorezip.herbalcurenow.com

4:03 da manhã  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Thank you for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts
and I am waiting for your further post thank you once again.


Look at my site :: smokedeter.beep.com

8:39 da tarde  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Hey there, I think your website might be having browser
compatibility issues. When I look at your blog site in Chrome,
it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, very good
blog!

My site venapro free sample

6:00 da manhã  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article.
I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I'll certainly return.



Also visit my page; dermosonic cellulite treatment reviews

7:14 da manhã  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular
article! It is the little changes that make the biggest changes.
Thanks for sharing!

Also visit my webpage :: hoodia reviews

12:11 da manhã  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home